At CHW Central, we aim to be the preeminent global resource on community health workers (CHWs) and CHW programs. We do this by increasing access to information on CHWs and by promoting CHW workforce development, self-determination, and institutionalization.
- Governor Whitmer Proclaims August as Community Health Worker Appreciation Month
- One Solution to the Lack of Basic Health Services: Community Health Workers
- Funding needed for Community Health Worker force
- UNCP research team to study new training curriculum for community health workers
- Statewide partnership to strengthen training and support for community health workers
- India’s contact tracers fight fear and stigmatisation in rural communities
- Camden Rotary: Combating Malaria in Southeast Africa
- Rwanda’s Community health workers fully mobilised to fight against COVID-19
- Community Health Workers enlisted to fight Covid-19
- POWERFUL AND PROVEN: How Community Health Workers Build Health and Equity Worldwide
- Refugee health workers lead COVID-19 battle in Bangladesh camps
Recently Added Resources
Humanitarian emergencies prompt a crucial need for services and resources, especially for populations that don’t live within easy access to health facilities….
Researchers distributed a questionnaire in rural Cambodia to assess the level of surgical knowledge among physicians, CHWs, and community members. The median…
This paper explored individual, community, and BRAC work-related factors that influenced volunteer Shasthya Shebika (SS) performance. The authors found that age, education,…