At CHW Central, we aim to be the preeminent global resource on community health workers (CHWs) and CHW programs. We do this by increasing access to information on CHWs and by promoting CHW workforce development, self-determination, and institutionalization.
- He was a savior for so many
- Community Health Worker Training Offers New Career Path Supporting Patients
- Promotoras: A community model with heart — and teeth
- Want to help battle COVID-19? Bring in more community health workers
- Contact tracing programs have to work with local communities to be successful
Recently Added Resources
Produced by the Community Health Community of Practice (CH CoP), this rapid evidence review collected key information on the involvement of communities…
This cross-sectional study compared the performance of “paid-for-performance” Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) and salaried Anganwadi workers (AWWs) in various Indian states….
This study analyzed the effects of CHW-led interventions promoting improved diets for the elderly in Japan. Findings showed that CHW-based interventions proved…