At CHW Central, we aim to be the preeminent global resource on community health workers (CHWs) and CHW programs. We do this by increasing access to information on CHWs and by promoting CHW workforce development, self-determination, and institutionalization.
- He was a savior for so many
- Community Health Worker Training Offers New Career Path Supporting Patients
- Promotoras: A community model with heart — and teeth
- Want to help battle COVID-19? Bring in more community health workers
- Contact tracing programs have to work with local communities to be successful
Recently Added Resources
This operations research study in Sierra Leone observed the impact of a participatory community-based health information system (PCBHIS) approach to community engagement….
In 2012, Uganda implemented an Ebola outbreak control initiative using community health workers and social mobilization approaches to curb the outbreak. This…
The Democratic Republic of Congo created an Ebola virus disease (EVD) surveillance team in response to new EVD cases in 2017. Early…