At CHW Central, we aim to be the preeminent global resource on community health workers (CHWs) and CHW programs. We do this by increasing access to information on CHWs and by promoting CHW workforce development, self-determination, and institutionalization.
- Community health workers are essential in this crisis. We need more of them.
- The Importance of Integrating Community Health Workers into Traditional Practice
- For Horizon and partners, pandemic has only strengthened resolve to fix health issues around social determinants
- Community Health Worker Training Offers New Career Path Supporting Patients
- Promotoras: A community model with heart — and teeth
- Community health workers are critical to fight COVID-19—but they need PPE
- Cape Town’s community health workers deliver during Covid-19 pandemic
- 1.5 lakh ASHAs in UP tracked over 30.43 lakh migrant returnees
- Africa’s unsung army of women wage war on COVID-19
- India’s female Corona-warriors: Underpaid and unappreciated
Recently Added Resources
This study conducted in rural Liberia examined changes in maternal and child health after the implementation of an upgraded CHW intervention. Results…
This operations research study in Sierra Leone observed the impact of a participatory community-based health information system (PCBHIS) approach to community engagement….
In 2012, Uganda implemented an Ebola outbreak control initiative using community health workers and social mobilization approaches to curb the outbreak. This…