CHW Central believes that community health workers are key to achieving universal health coverage and reducing global health inequities. As the preeminent global resource on CHWs and CHW programs, CHW Central increases access to online information to improve the quality of CHW programs and services. We advocate for CHWs to be appropriately integrated into the global health workforce and represented and connected through strong networks and associations.
- ‘Promotoras’ educate Latino community to encourage COVID vaccines | cbs8.com
- Opinion: This group of workers could help turnaround quality of life — and the economy
- Community health workers, often overlooked, bring trust to the pandemic fight
- How have Community Health Workers been incorporated into the COVID-19 response?
- Howard County General Hospital will offer community health worker training and certification beginning March 22nd
- From Community Health to the Front Lines of COVID-19
- Healthcare in the community, by the community in Cameroon
- Community health workers to be engaged to curb mental illnesses in Thar
Recently Added Resources
This study assessed the involvement of Community Health Workers in the prevention and control of non-communicable diseases in the Wakiso District, Uganda….
Sickle cell disease (SCD) remains a common, yet highly neglected, non-communicable disease. This study assessed the interest in and feasibility of establishing…
Keeping CHWs safe and informed as they are deployed in pandemic response needs to be a top priority at the community level….