At CHW Central, we aim to be the preeminent global resource on community health workers (CHWs) and CHW programs. We do this by increasing access to information on CHWs and by promoting CHW workforce development, self-determination, and institutionalization.
- Community health workers provide critical services during pandemic
- Community health workers offer safeguard for those in need
- Money running out for Fresno-area residents helping at-risk neighbors amid COVID-19
- Can Community Health Workers make hearing health care more accessible for older adults?
- Here’s what Spokane health workers are doing to combat COVID-19 spread in diverse communities
Recently Added Resources
South Africa implemented a CHW workforce program in 2011, but resource constraints limit the service area and quality of services provided by…
CHW programs demonstrate strong potential for preventing and managing HIV in European countries, but limited research describes the connection between CHWs and…
Karnataka, India experiences exceptionally high rates of maternal, fetal, and infant deaths. Hypertension during pregnancy increases risk for both eclampsia and maternal…