"'I'm a Health Worker' - Abduaraman Gidi" made by IntraHealth International.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What are resources and how do I download them?
- How do I use the filters on the Resources page?
- How do I suggest a resource, event or best practice?
- English is not my first language, can I view this website in another language?
- How do I share something I see on this website with my colleagues and friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media sites?
- Who should I contact about becoming a partner organization?
1. What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password click Login on the homepage and you will see a link called Request New Password. Click this link, enter your email address and click Email New Password. You will receive an email with a new password. Use this password to log back into your account and then change the password to something familiar.
2. What are resources and how do I download them?
On the Resources page, you will find hundreds of journal articles, research papers, training tools and more that you can use to research a CHW program, start your own program or simply to learn more about CHWs in the United States and across the globe. Resources can be searched by using specific information like the title or author or can be filtered by topics and resource types. Once you have found a resource you are interested in click the resource title. On that resource's detail page either click the URL to go to the resource's webpage or on the file to begin the downloading process. If you find a link that no longer works or a file that will not download please contact us.
3. How do I use the filters on the Resources page?
On the right side of the Resources page you will see an option to sort resources by topic and type. The number in parenthesis next to the topic or type indicates the number of resources that falls under that category. For example, Case studies (31) indicates that there are currently 31 case studies listed on the Resources page. Clicking on the link will bring you to a separate page that only lists those case studies. You can further filter your results by clicking on a topic to display all the case studies that fall under that particular topic. To go back simply click the (-) icon next to the topic or type and it will clear the filter.
4. How do I suggest a resource, event or best practice?
We always welcome the suggestions of our members. If you are working with CHWs, are a CHW yourself or are in some way connected to CHWs we want to hear from you about what you are doing. The best way to suggest a resource is to use the Suggest a Resource link on the home page in the Resources section.
For all other suggestions please contact us.
5. English is not my first language; can I view this website in another language?
Yes, this website is enabled with Google Translator. Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and you will see a dropdown menu called Select Language. Scroll through and select the language you need.
6. How do I share something I see on this website with my colleagues and friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites?
Sharing something that you see on CHW Central is very simple. All you need to do is go to the page you want to share and click on the social media button located just below the main header bar in the top right section of the web page. You can share the link on Facebook, Twitter, or email it directly to a single person or a group, or choose from any number of other social media sites using the Share This button.
7. Who should I contact about becoming a partner organization?
We are always open to new partnerships and expertise. Please use our Partner Contact Form and note in the subject line whether you are interested in becoming a partner organization. Please provide some background about yourself or your organization. A CHW team member will respond to you directly with more information.